Thermal underwear trousers for winter with a high thermal insulation function. Increased thermoregulatory effect - keeps the air warm at the body. It wicks sweat away from the body. Quick-drying. Gentle and pleasant to the skin thanks to double-sided combing, comfortable and non-biting to wear. Cationic polyester (less accumulates static electricity) with Spandex (elastic fiber). Attractive packaging.
Size and type available:
- Cationic polyester with Spandex - compared to similar common elastic knitwear used for thermal underwear, this knitwear is more elastic and more resistant to abrasion and stands out for its higher ability to transport moisture away from the body and less accumulation of static electricity.
- Draws sweat away from the body - a modern material that, thanks to the structure of the fibers in the knit and the fiber used, does not absorb sweat, but transports it away from the skin. Higher capacity of the fiber to transport moisture away from the body between the fibers and then away from the skin.
- Quick-dry - when you sweat, the material dries quickly, so the T-shirt remains dry and comfortable. At the same time, it dries quickly after washing. Does not iron.
- Thermal insulation function - thanks to the space between the fibers of the knit and the gentle combing, the T-shirt keeps the warm air close to the body.
- Suitable for cold and winter use as a 1st layer directly on the body. Suitable for functional layering of clothing due to vapor permeability.
- Suitable for active movement with increased sweating in the cold (sweat drainage and thermal insulation), but also as a basic first layer for less demanding activities (thermal insulation)
- The material feels comfortable to wear, does not bite and has a natural softness and lightness. Combed on both sides for a smooth texture.
- Flexible material - knitwear with a proportion of elastane fiber Spandex for long-term flexibility.
87% polyester, 13% Spandex (elastane fiber)